Thursday, August 18, 2011

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!

                Yeah, I know repeating myself isn’t going to make me any more forgivable. I’ve neglected poor Sheridan for a month and a half now (wow, has it really been that long?), and it’s time I caught up.
                In my defense, I was out of town for three of those six weeks with minimal access to Word and the Internet, but I really don’t have an excuse for the other three. The only way to get out of this hole is to stop digging.
                Yet I continue.
                However, I have been working on a piece of short fiction, and I should be finished with that in a week (more or less). I’ll get that posted as soon as it’s polished.
                For now, I’ll try to keep you entertained with my badly interpreted, terribly played version of Clair de Lune. My mom got excited when I showed her how I record this stuff, and insisted that I put it on YouTube. Even though it has a slightly demeaning dedication, not to mention a very cheesy ending.
                Plus, you can see my hands hurtling across the keys. I love technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment